Tuesday, October 21, 2008

13 Weeks



I am now in my 13th week. This week the baby is the size of a peach. (As a side, a peach sounds fantastic right now). I am starting to feel a little bit better, which leads me even more to believing I will be having a boy. Ben is in Scottsdale through tomorrow on a work trip. I really hate it when he's out of town. The primary thing I hate is taking Greyson out first thing in the morning and picking up her poo. And then there's the having to do everything by myself. Of course, I do get some more room in the bed so I can't complain too much.

I don't feel exceptionally thin these days. It's a matter of time before my 'fat' pants are too small. In a way, I am ready to make the leap to maternity wear so I don't have to deal with buttons and tucking in shirts. I've also considered dresses which limit the binding in the mid-section.

In no way do I think I look only 13 weeks pregnant, but here I am... (Yeah, I ate half a can of Pringles salt and vinegar chips. You can see them in the bottom left of the picture).












And then there's sweet baby G. She's always so tired after a full day of daycare. If only I could send her every single day.

1 comment:

kacysuzanne said...

Blogging is so addictive! It will be nice for your far away family & friends to keep track of Baby S. You're on our blogroll!