Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just call me a baker...

cause there's a bun in the oven. It's official; I am knocked up (I just love that phrase; it sounds so tawdry). I am currently in my 12th week, and my due date is April 27, 2009. This week the little nugget is the size of a large plum. Right now, I really just look like I have a bad beer gut. No one ever mentions how absolutely horrid you are going to feel the entire first trimester. I am convinced very few would risk feeling like this for several months for a baby. It has been horrible. But Ben has been so nice - he does the grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, and pretty much anything else I ask of him. I am looking forward to making it to week 14, when there's a chance this feeling might ease off a bit.

Also, we are totally preparing ourselves for how Greyson may act when I have a huge belly or when the baby finally arrives. She is practically attached to me when we are at home. It will be hard to not make her my third priority. We may have to do some obedience classes again.

Me @ 12 weeks with my beer gut and crazy dog...

1 comment:

Leslie and Mark said...

Welcome to the blog world! I added you to our "blog roll". Congrats on the big news! Grayson will be just fine! They learn how to adjust pretty quickly...our weims are best buddies with our little one.