Wednesday, December 24, 2008

An Emotional Christmas?

Yep, I'm pretty sure I'll be in tears most of the holiday season. For some reason I cry at the littlest things these days. Example - last night Ben wouldn't move his gun cases; I didn't like their location (right in the middle of the room) so I asked him to move them. Well, he decided to lay down on the bed...gun cases still laying around. I said a couple of things and then burst into tears - for at least 2 minutes. I feel so silly that I cannot keep myself from crying...all of the time. Once a week would be bearable, but I might burst into tears on my 15 minute drive to work listening to Beyonce. I'm sure I will look back on this and find it amusing, but right now it is driving me insane.

1 comment:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Gotta love those hormones. Merry Christmas!