Tuesday, March 10, 2009

33 Weeks

So, I’ve been asked a lot about how I’m feeling and looking these days. Well, let’s just say the feelings are all encompassing. I guess you could say my belly is too. At the doctor yesterday, everything was normal, they actually used the word perfect. I guess, despite my early battle with horrible morning sickness, this pregnancy has been pretty normal. I’m huge and can’t sleep and then there are the cankles, but I still have some energy. My weight has not ballooned, normal blood pressure, measurements look good. Well, you get the picture. Every time I go to the doctor’s office I prepare myself for them to tell me something is up. They haven’t yet. I’m still mentally preparing myself for them to really discuss a c-section, but praying that there aren’t any complications and I can have him ‘naturally.’ Now, by naturally I totally mean with an epidural.


And, as you can see from the glorious 33 week picture, I’m large. I think at this point there is a lot of fluid retention in my face and arms. I know it’s going to get worse, but I just hope it diminishes a couple of weeks after the little guy’s arrival.

We’re almost completely moved in to the house. We have a couple more pieces of furniture to buy and some stuff that needs to be recovered. I want to put curtains in the bedrooms. I am beginning to realize this is not going to happen before the baby gets here. Speaking of, still no baby furniture or baby bedding. I hit another mild panic mode this weekend and went and purchased some more gowns for when he gets home. I was just so worried that I would have to wash every day and put him in the same thing day after day. At this point, I could go maybe 3 days with washing. I’m fully prepared to do laundry every day, but I just don’t want to have to do a load of baby laundry every day.

No comments: