Monday, May 18, 2009

Fussy Boy

Nolan has been quite the fussbucket for the past week or so. He is mainly okay when I'm holding him, and I am more than happy to accomodate that request. But add on the bouncing or swaying, and well, that's it for these arms. A daily ritual of at least three consecutive hours of bouncing is going to have these arms in shape in no time. If only he were content in the swing or bouncy seat or glider or sling. We're working on the enjoying it. I know there will be a day when he does not want me to hold him. I guess that's when the arms will get flabby.

But we did have some pretty decent moments yesterday.
We take turns holding him. I think he likes Ben holding him more than me. Probably because he gets to look at this face all day five days a week.
And here he is doing his best impression of Ben. Zoning out on the bed watching television. What's on? Probably some lame logging show.
And in mere seconds we switch it on to screaming. I probably changed the channel to Bravo.

No comments: