Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Five Weeks Old


Yesterday Nolan was five weeks old. Some fun facts about our little guy.
  • He sleeps about 3 hours at a time a couple times a day and almost always at night.
  • He eats about every 2 hours.
  • He is obsessed with the ceiling fan. He'll make ga-ga faces at it.
  • Sometimes he smiles when I am entertaining him.
  • He likes when I sing to him. He may be the only person in the entire world who enjoys my singing voice.

This is hilarious. A common face we see around the Scarbrough house. This is described as 'Taking it in.'

Here we are about to head out for a Saturday. Thanks for the outfit Mom. He looks cute in it. On a note about me, what's been going on with my hair? So flat and lifeless....


This is funny, because how many prints can you have in a picture? It makes my eyes hurt. But he's cute.


It rained here today, so we did a little strolling around the house. Not as fun as going around the neighborhood...and much more difficult to maneuver. He enjoyed it.





1 comment:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Hair needs sleep too . . . it will bounce back when you're back to 6 hour stretches :-) Nolan is adorable, as always.