Yesterday Nolan was five weeks old. Some fun facts about our little guy.
- He sleeps about 3 hours at a time a couple times a day and almost always at night.
- He eats about every 2 hours.
- He is obsessed with the ceiling fan. He'll make ga-ga faces at it.
- Sometimes he smiles when I am entertaining him.
- He likes when I sing to him. He may be the only person in the entire world who enjoys my singing voice.
This is hilarious. A common face we see around the Scarbrough house. This is described as 'Taking it in.'
Here we are about to head out for a Saturday. Thanks for the outfit Mom. He looks cute in it. On a note about me, what's been going on with my hair? So flat and lifeless....
This is funny, because how many prints can you have in a picture? It makes my eyes hurt. But he's cute.
It rained here today, so we did a little strolling around the house. Not as fun as going around the neighborhood...and much more difficult to maneuver. He enjoyed it.