Monday, July 13, 2009

9 Weeks Old

I'll go on and start this post with attention to my being 'lazy' and not posting anything for about 2 weeks. What can I say, this babe keeps me busy. At nine weeks old, not much had changed. Nolan had his shots. That wasn't too bad. And he slept for a long time the afternoon that he got them. His nine week picture was taken the next day. As you can see, I don't think he was phased at all by it the next day.

In our ninth week, we also had our first 4th of July. We were pretty pumped about the fireworks. I am terrified of fireworks. I don't really like matches, so it should come as no shock. I hope that Nolan is just as afraid of the things as me. They are just so dangerous. And I would say that even if I weren't a mom. A lot of people in the neighborhood put on some awesome displays. So we just sat on the back porch and watched them for about 45 minutes. And it's not like it messed up anyone's bedtime. We stay up until at least 10 p.m. around here. Here we are ex-freaking-cited about the fireworks.

The next day (no, he hadn't been changed yet...no spit up, no outfit change), he found his thumb. He was even more excited about this than the fireworks. I was too.


No comments: