Friday, July 31, 2009

The Third Month's a Charm?

So little guy is three months old. How are things different? Well, he's had a couple of sleeping through the nights, he's getting better on napping, and he loves to laugh at his daddy. He smiles at me, but he full on laughs at Ben. Maybe because Ben has a bigger head...who knows. We just love this little man so much right now.

He does sleep. And when he does, we document it. Here he is napping with me on a Sunday afternoon. We're almost mirror images of each other in the way we are laying.

Sleeping on his own. I'm pretty sure this was one of those quick naps. Doesn't he look like a little angel?

And here he is at night laying beside Ben. He doesn't sleep in our bed, but sometimes he falls asleep on our bed.

And proof that he's getting more control. A little push up wave during tummy time. I was so glad I had my camera for this one.
I hear the 4th month is where everything just becomes bliss. It's pretty awesome right now, so I'm looking forward to what we have in store for the coming weeks.




No comments: