Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bath Time in the 'Big' Tub

After quick perusal of tonight's pictures, I found a bathtime shot that is totally appropriate for the blog. It's a happy time for our little guy, but you have to be careful of how much exposure there is. For you all you know, I bathe him in a tiny little swimsuit. In this picture he's checking out his other washcloth floating away.

We've had to move him to the bathtub outside of his room. In his baby tub, he would soak me and I would end up with more water on the floor than I knew what to do with - I mean, I'm not going to be forced to mop the floor out of my own free will. Right now, this is totally a two-man job. He can sit, but not very well, so there's a lot of holding and rotating and him trying to squirm out of my grip. And I've also learned that we always bathe with two washcloths. He has to have one to play with. This was a lesson a couple of weeks in the making. We would get into bathtime and then I would have to have Ben get me another washcloth because he would not release the original one from his death grip.

1 comment:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

I can't believe he's already in the big bath tub. In 10 years, he'll be very happy with your choice of pictures :-)