Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Friday Ya'll!

Boy, file this week under the L-O-N-G-E-S-T W-E-E-K E-V-E-R. Ben went to Hilton Head this Monday through Wednesday for a little sales meeting with work (aka - golf vacation with some meetings). I never enjoy when he is gone. As mentioned, we went to the doctor this week for some ear tugging and it's just teeth. Did I say 'just teeth.' There's no 'just' about it. It's brutal. If you know, you know.

NiNi asked to see pictures of Nolan's chair in his room. We've had it for about a month. Better late than never. I love having a chair in his room. I don't see how I did things without having it in there. I mean, I can just sit Nolan down on it and go about my daily business for hours on end. Kidding. We read our nighttime stories there (usually, 'The Animals Go In Two by Two.'). It's a good place to wind down before bedtime.

The chair is also good for photoshoots and gazing out the window or at the dog. Not sure which he was looking at. Greyson is over by the window. It could be either....probably G.
I'm pretty sure he's looking out of the window for this one.
Nolan loves the chair too. Some of his other new loves: fall weather, not eating his cereal, PLAID, his feet, sitting and playing with his toys, not napping, 'being chatty', and THIS FACE.

It started yesterday. I have taken no less than one dozen pictures of him making it. It's funny. I'm sure it's teething related. It's just so stinking cute.

This is my favorite. And he's my favorite too! Hope everyone has a stellar weekend.

2 comments:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

That is a precious new face! We're teething too. Woo hoo.

Pregnantly Plump said...

Hey! What a cutie! I love those big blue eyes and cute chubby cheeks. Thanks for visiting my blog, and hope the teeth come in soon!