Saturday, October 31, 2009

Spooks and Frights!

BOO!
It's my first Halloween. Mom wanted to buy me a fun costume, but they are so expensive. And I wasn't going to leave the house this year (she tells me I'm too young and I've been sick). We decided next year is the year we drop major bank on festive attire. This year...a festive sleep n' play. I got my bath before the trick or treaters starting arriving and got all gussied up in my skeleton sleeper.

I helped mom hand out candy. We had a lot of trick or treaters at our house. Bags and bags and bags (and more bags) of candy were handed out. Some girls even asked if they could take me home. I guess I am as sweet as candy.

Mom and dad eat this stuff all of the time. Wouldn't it be awesome if they let me have this whole bowl of candy?
Well, it's past my bedtime. I should probably get to bed in my super scary sleeper.
Happy Halloween!
-Nolan

No comments: