Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Don't Call It A Comeback

I've been here for years.

Despite my lack of blogging, I've been here. It just seems such a daunting task to go through the camera, pick out pictures and say things about stuff. The last three months have been good (maybe a little not so good too). There was Thanksgiving, Christmas, snow and a whole bunch of stuff in between. I got a new camera - the Canon SD780. It's pretty great and tiny. I wanted the D50, but let's be honest, it's expensive and I'm cheap. I still have the film SLR and if I want to get fancy, well, I'll just get my film developed.

Nolan still has no teeth. He still nurses way more than the literature says he should. He has a head full of hair and probably weighs in around 20 lbs now. And I just love spending my days with him. It's gotten easier. We try to get out of the house every day. Some days that is a challenge. Like when it was really cold a couple of weeks ago. I reminded myself that I 'braved' two Chicago winters. Yeah, that didn't make it any easier.

I've started going to the gym again. Well, on more of a routine. I've convinced Ben to take two longer lunches during the week so I can go around noon. If you live in NWA and are looking for a gym, I highly recommend Fuse in Bentonville. It's clean. I'm big on clean. We were members of another gym when we lived here before and it was not clean. Edward Health in Naperville spoiled me. Fuse doesn't spoil, but it does keep me content. I'm trying to get into a running routine again and pick back up with some weight lifting.

So other than house stuff, baby stuff and gym stuff, I've really just been hanging out. I'll try to be better about the blog. My mom asked me for a while about updates. Finally she just stopped asking. I put pictures of Nolan on Facebook, so she gets a little fix there.

So, here are pictures of 'Little Toot' (don't ask me where the name came from) over the last several months.

Ben figured out if he set him in the sink, he really couldn't go anywhere. He however, did end up with wet pants.

His love affair with Greyson has grown stronger. She tolerates him, for now.


Still loves to jump.

The first walk around the neighborhood in the wagon.
We've tried a lot of new foods. So far we've had sweet potatoes, butternut squash, parsnips, green beans, sweet peas, leeks, asparagus, cherries, blueberries, peaches, mangoes, pears, apples, bananas and avocado. This is N with cherries all over his cute little face. Despite what you see, a lot actually went 'down the chute.'

These monthly pictures get harder and harder to take.

We went back to Mississippi and visited with friends and family. We pretty much covered the north third of the state in a week. Ben and Daddy went duck hunting. Here they are with 'the kill.' Well, most of it.

We also got to see Brett, Kelly, Emma, Hudson and Logan. Hudson is such a sweet little boy. In this picture, he's definitely the easy baby. Even though my child is sleeping, things quickly turned around and I was bouncing all around Little Dooey.
Christmas Socks!!!

Emily came in for the holidays from Charlotte. Nolan just loves her. So does Greyson.

So, I had to do a little rearranging of the tree. Something tells me next year I won't have any ornaments on the bottom three feet of it.

Nini got Nolan the wagon for Christmas. He was clearly excited about it.

Favorite things to play with: my hair, kitchen items.

SO CUTE!

No comments: