Monday, February 1, 2010

Scootin' Around

I'm still not crawling, but that doesn't mean I can't get around. I scoot across the floor at a record pace. Getting into cabinets and drawers. Today I found two new things in the kitchen that I might like to get into.

First - the wine fridge. Look how low they put these handles. Just asking for a baby to open it up if you ask me. Mom promptly got the key out and locked it.

Next - the dishwasher. It's the perfect height for pulling up on. Even though I'm not crawling, I'm trying to pull up on EVERYTHING - mom, chairs, the couch, even Greyson.
I'm ready for independent mobility!

2 comments:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

Oh, the wine fridge. You'll be keeping him out of there for the next 20.75 years :-)

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

I meant 20.25. Math was never my strong subject . . .