Thursday, May 27, 2010

Denver Dining

So, here's a post about food. Really good food. And the most important meal of the day. So if you are ever in the Denver area, I suggest you get yourself to Snooze for some yummy breakfast. Since our days in Naperville I have dearly missed a good breakfast. Seriously, those pumpkin pancakes at Egg Harbor were so yummy, and sometimes you just want a good Sir Dugan frittata. Alas, most of NWA breakfast dining options are pretty terrible (looking at you Village Inn). Nolan had a couple of pieces of my food, but he focused on his YoBaby yogurt.

Ben had some breakfast burrito with chorizo and avocado. It was really good -and I'm not a huge chorizo fan. I do, however, love black beans...those were in there too.

I should have taken the picture before I started devouring my food. I got pancakes. I love pancakes. Ben does not. Something about wet bread. Well, he had a bite and he liked them. I loved them; so much so, that in PeeWee style fashion, I might have married them. From L to R: chocolate chip with a whole bunch of cream on it, pineapple upside down cake and sweet potato. Yummers!!!

So, if you are ever in Denver, get yourself over to Snooze. And go early; they get crowded.

No comments: