Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Goodbye Sweet Baby Curls

Well, for the record, I don't know that there were ever any curls. Just a lot of hair. Not so much a mullet....there was a party all the way around - absolutely NO business to be had on Nolan's head. Here he is last week prior to the trim.

He's pretty adorable, if I do say so.

Giving the old haircut one big smile in the mirror before it's gone.

Toward the end. It's shaping up to be a nice little boy cut. For the record, there were no tears. Just a lot of squirming. Ben and I had to take turns holding him...and the whole cut took about 10 minutes. Thanks Michael at Blue Door & Co. for making this easy. (She has two boys...I'm pretty sure that's why she was so awesome). It's not perfect; we wanted to fix up the front a little, but he was having no part of that. Maybe next time.

Playing outside is so much easier when you can see where you are going.

Unrelated to the haircut, Ben and I went to see Iron Man 2 on Saturday afternoon. It was slightly better than okay. I like RDJ and think he's pretty adorable, so it was really win for me either way. But while trying to park the car we tried to turn into a space and this was parked there. Not a motorcyle, but a bicycle. With no chains or anything. This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever seen. I'm sure there is a bike rack in the area. Wonder if the bike was there when this person got back to it?

1 comment:

Mike, Kacy & Wells said...

He's such a big boy with the haircut. I'm thinking you should have had Ben remove the bicycle from the spot.