Monday, July 5, 2010

I love long weekends

I don't have a 'real' job. So every day is pretty much the same for me. But I love it when Ben is home for a long weekend. That extra day is always so much fun for all of us. Emily came to town this weekend for Ben's birthday and the 4th of July. We love it when she visits!

Nolan loves it almost as he loved eating this dirt. The kid refused to eat cake for about 2 months, but shoved a handful of this right in his mouth. Weirdo.

And this picture cracked me up. I mean, could these two look anymore alike?

This was at about 8 p.m. just before bath and bedtime. N was in the best mood. Proof that you don't have to be sour when you have wet pants (or no pants).

And he was quite tickled with himself.

In other news, the Japenese beetles have arrived. This is a birch in our backyard - we taking it out, so I'm not too worried about the destruction of it. I caught these two lovebugs in the act. Snacking and getting busy. Nice.

No comments: