Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Because

Nothing to see here. Well, except cute pictures. Life has been uneventful. So, on with the cuteness. (All of the pictures were taken with the awesomeness that is Ben's phone).

Riding in the car is exhausting.

He likes to hold my hand and walk now. He probably didn't want me to hold him because I still stunk after my workout. We were on our way to look at shoes. Notice how little the ones on his feet are. I ended up ordering some online.

He had his hand on the back of that creature for the first 3 minutes he was in the ride. Finally, the hands went on the wheel.

The backyard work is done. The grass is a disaster and the plants look stressed. I promise I'll have pictures some day. In the meantime, Nolan is content to move the mulch from one location to another.

No comments: