Sunday, September 26, 2010

Make-up Blogging

I could start off this post by saying how incredibly busy I've been and that I've been struggling through the worst case of seasonal allergies you can imagine....look that's just what I did. I get it; we've been MIA in the blog world. Main reason - it's hard to sit down at the computer for 20 minutes with a 17 month old boy (and a husband and a dog...and all of these new fall previews). I love TV. But you don't want to hear about my rough life. You just want the pictures of the cutie...so here they are.
Waking up is hard to do. It's best to relax in dad's lap a little before he heads off to work.

When that doesn't work, you can always go and rest your head by the dog's water bowl.

But when you wake up and get dressed, you can play catch with Greyson.

And stack blocks.
And walk around the yard picking up dog stinky. Of course, this requires holding your dad's hand.

No comments: